- INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- When you visit our Website or make an order through our Website, hotline, email or any other mode, you may be asked to provide certain personal information which may include your name, email address, telephone number, address and payment information such as credit or debit card information. We may also collect your information from the messages you post through our Website or the e-mails or letters you send to us.
- When you visit our Website, including via mobile digital routes, we may collect information about your usage of our Website such as your location data, IP address, computer/mobile device operating system and browser type and type of mobile device. Unless you have elected to remain anonymous, your use of the Website shall constitute your consent to the collection of such information.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may use your personal information to communicate with you regarding the products and services you have enquired about or have ordered, to facilitate the delivery or fulfillment of your orders, and to collect payment for the products and services ordered. We may also analyse the information to improve the efficiency of our Website and the products and services we provide, always in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your personal information to keep you posted about our latest announcements, promotions, products and services that may be of interest to you. Subject to any contrary indication you may have given, we may do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging as well as by e-mail.
- Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding our Website or our products or services, you consent to the use of such comments and feedback on our Website and in any marketing or advertising materials.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The personal information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers and in hard copy records.
- We may need to provide your personal information to third parties to facilitate delivery or payment in relation to the products or services ordered by you. By submitting your personal information, you consent to such disclosure, storing or processing of information by these third parties.
- With your consent, we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and associates, to contact you occasionally about products and services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, mobile messaging as well as by e-mail. If you no longer wish to be contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below.
- We may disclose your personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer of Caterconnect in the event of a merger, acquisition, financing or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of Caterconnect’s business assets.
- We reserve the right to disclose any personal information required to fulfil any legal obligation or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or to enforce any of our Website terms or other agreement.
- PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We take steps to protect your personal information in our possession or under our control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risk.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not entirely secure and any transmission is made at your own risk. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of your personal information transmitted via the Internet. Once we have received your personal information, we will take reasonable necessary steps to protect the information.
- ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- If you would like to correct or update any personal information we have about you or if you would like to change or update your preferences in relation to any contact from us, you can let us know by using the contact details set out below.
- If you withdraw your consent in relation to the collection, use or disclosure of any or all of your personal information, we may not be able to fulfill our contractual obligations and existing contractual relationships that you have with us may also be affected. In such a situation, our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
All comments, queries and requests relating to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information are welcomed and should be addressed to:
Caterconnect Private Limited,
1012 Aljunied Avenue 3,
#01-25 Aljunied Industrial Estate,
Attention: Data Protection Officer